A few years later, in 1951, TIMEX has been tookover by state and transformed into joint-stock company. The value of the transaction was one polish zloty. In ths form and under the name of PP "TIMEX" S.A., called later PHZ "TIMEX" S.A. the company survived till the end of 90's, when it was liquidated by the power of its only stakeholder.
During 50 years of existance TIMEX was operating mainly as foreign trade representative, being an agent or importer for over 100 enterprises like: CIBA, CONTINENTAL, DUNLOP, ELCO, FORD, LIEBHERR,
MANNESMANN DEMAG, MERCEDES-BENZ, SALAMANDER, TIMKEN, securing their polish market position, which became later a background for their expansion.
In 1992 Timex Sp. z o.o. was brought into life by registration in Warsaw Regional Court under the number 31125. Once again as a limited liability company TIMEX resumes representation activity.
Beside basic operations in the field of interest there is also place for trade, services, production and investements.
TIMEX is also a shareholder or founder of several new enterprises in Poland and abroad.
With the decision of shareholders the company has been transformed into joint-stock company becoming TIMEX S.A. in year 2003.
In 2004 Timex opened an office in Tallin and in 2005 the company begun operations in Kiev and Wilnus.